We Offer Our Clients Rock Solid Hosting
We searched long and hard for a hosting company that could provide the most stability, performance, support, and security. We host our clients websites with BigScoots. When you purchase hosting from RichB Web Design and Hosting we manage the relationship with the hosting company for you. There's no need for you to get in the middle of resolving hosting issues. To order hosting from us just go to the order page for plans and pricing. If you prefer to purchase your own hosting, we still recommend BigScoots. Simply click on the link to set up a hosting account with BigScoots.
Our Data Center
High-end servers, stellar support and management all housed inside enterprise grade data centers. Isn't the trifecta grand?
BigScoots operates out of a state of the art Steadfast data center located centrally in downtown Chicago, IL. The data center was constructed offering fully redundant N +1 power, HVAC, network connectivity and security. The facilities sit atop multiple power grids with full UPS battery backup power, diesel (serious) generators on site and a network that is supplied by several separate premium network providers - Level(3), NTT, Tinet and nLayer allowing for optimal speeds and reliability. Further, dozens more third party backbone providers are available in the facility such as Verizon, Global Crossing, Abovenet, Qwest, XO Communication, Sprint and Cognet.
Additionally the fiber provided to the Chicago data center is provided over fully redundant paths, with diverse entry points and building risers. These facilities have been built to meet the high demands and reliability requirements of telecommunications providers and Fortune 500 companies, and have achieved SAS70 and SSAE16 compliance audits.
- Data Center Space: Up to 30,000 square feet of raised floor
- Floor Load: 250 pounds per square foot
- Security: Proximity Card and Biometric Access Controls, 24/7 Security Camera Monitoring/Recording
- IT Staffing: 24/7 On-Site Systems Administrators
- Power Density: Up to 10kw per Cabinet
- Audits: SAS70 / SSAE16 Audited
- Utility Power: 5MW
- Power Distribution: Starline busway for nearly instant deployment
- UPS: N+1 750 kVA Chloride UPS (Expandable to 4.5 MW), Minimum 15 Minute Battery Capacity
- Generator: 1.5 MW Caterpillar Generator (Expandable to 3x 1.5MW), Pull-up Generator Tap
- Chillers: N+1 230+ Ton Smardt Chillers (Expandable to 1050 Tons), 2N Redundant Pumps
- CRAC: 4x 70 Ton Stulz Units (Expandable to 20x 70 Ton), N+1
- Fire Suppression: VESDA Particulate Detection, Clean Agent Extinguishers, Pre-Action Dry Pipe Sprinkler
- Fiber Diversity: Dual fully diverse fiber paths, building entry points, and in-building riser
- Available Networks: Level(3), NTT, Tinet, nLayer, Steadfast Networks, Abovenet, AT&T, Verizon, Qwest, Sidera, Cogent, and Atlantic Metro
- Transport Services: 1.25 Gbit/sec and 10 Gbit/sec DWDM Waves and Layer 2 Transport to 600/700 Federal and 350 E Cermak Rd
- Internal Cabling: Cat6/6e for 10 Gigabit Ethernet, Single-Mode and Multi-Mode Fiber, Overhead Cable Trays
Numbers speak for themselves
...our's do at least
As a nearly brand new data center opening during the mid-2010 year in downtown Chicago, it was constructed with some of the most advanced technologies and high quality systems available. The datacenter has N+1 redundancy (optimized for single corded equipment) and Starline busway which allow us to offer services at an extremely high value and with the highest levels of flexibility, specifically designed to facilitate redundancy and performance. While still being cognizant of price, the construction took great care to be as energy efficient as possible with air and water side economizers, variable speed fans, and variable valves to keep overall operating costs down. The result? 0 packet loss, 100% network up time and a steady load across the charts - The proof is in the pudding!Click here to check our live stats for yourself!
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution